Sex in the bathroom...

A rather interesting thing happened to me yesterday at work. I went into the bathroom, first stall, my stall, and immediately found a cell phone lying on the floor. I thought, "Oh no, someone has dropped their cell phone. I should take it to the receptionist to see who claims it."

Great idea. Right? So I pick up the cell phone and set it on top of the trash bin while I do my thing. Then I think, wait a minute. It might have some identifying peice of information on the screen. So I flip it over and oh my...there is a text message and it was definitely not what I expected to find. Aparently someone's cell phone is getting way more action than me!

Depressing. Remember when we were young....of course as one of the youngest people at work...it means the cell phone most likely belonged to someone much older than me. Even more depressing.