Halloween Love Fest

It's been a little while since I have updated. Sorry. I have had every intention of sitting down to write something and it seems this past week I have been incredibly good at wasting time. Every day I came home and thought, I am going to read, do some work on the computer, write my blog...and each day I got distracted. Sometimes I sit down at the computer and suddenly remember all of the things that I was supposed to do earlier, but had not done because I didn't have time to sit at the computer... (a good example is paying my bills!). So how is it that I came to be typing a Blog entry at 11:21 PM on a Saturday night?

It was the Halloween Horror Love Fest.

We rented movies. I thought it would be fun to watch a bunch of scary movies tonight especially since I didn't have to be alone. One of the things I miss living solo is knowing someone is near if something happens. Once, over the summer I left my window open in my bedroom (which is on the ground level). It was hot and I had turned the AC off because their was a nice breeze. But I left the blinds up just slightly because they can keep the slight breeze from rolling on through. When I woke up I saw someone starring at me through my window. It scared the crap out of me. I couldn't move, I was stuck to my bed eventhough all I wanted to do was scream. Then I woke up...a second time and realized the first time I was still dreaming. But there is nothing scarier than thinking your awake and waking up again. You get this overwhelming sense of de javu and how do you really know that you aren't still dreaming?

Anyway, dreams like that are why I don't watch ghost hunters after dark. Give me sunlight and I am fine, but creepy things come out at night. I should know. I write about vampires.

So now I have to go play a game...maybe the sims or something. Anything to keep me from thinking about things that go bump in the night.

Happy early Halloween! Maybe tomorrow I will make Halloween cards from my friends at work!