Day..eight...nine...ten...oops...

Ok, so I fell of the face of the earth for a little while. So shoot me. I have been writing...well kind of... but I've been swamped at work and things all around seem to be a little crazy so I haven't been able to post as regularly as I would like. It's a lot of work getting the totals and then remembering to write the blog entry and update the nano page too. I should be able to count these words as part of my novel. Hell, I should be able to count that 400 page grant I'm writing at work as part of my novel. (ok that was a little bit of an exageration...ok ok an outright lie...)

regardless here are the quick and dirty stats....

On Tuesday I did 1,337 words...woo hoo. On Wednesday I did 0 words. But look at it this way. There's no where to go but up.

My total is 11,352. I need to catch way up. So I am going to go upchuck some todays words!

Ta Ta....

Be sure to check my profile out at the NANOWRIMO website http://http://www.nanowrimo.org/userinfo.php?uid=27420

oh an excerpt from NANWRIMO Chris...

Yep. We've arrived at Week Two. Let the weeping begin.

As you move from the spring wood of Week One into the trying climate of Week Two, one or all of the following are likely to happen: 1) The fun, good-time feel of the first week will evaporate. 2) You will decide that your book is a miserable failure, that you are a creative fraud, and that novels are best left to novelists. 3) You will put 1 and 2 together, and decide to cut your losses and drop out now while the getting is good and the fall TV season is still relatively new.

Make it through the grumpiness and self-doubt of Week Two, and you'll be rewarded with renewed energy and an eerily improved outlook on your novel. Work diligently through this, the hardest week of NaNoWriMo, and you'll see the tangled mess of your story begin to unknot, and your book begin to soar.

I know it's hard to believe. But look at all the work you've done already. You have characters! You have settings! Your manuscript has grown large enough to injure a small dog! Not that you'd want to injure a dog, small or otherwise. But still, you've done more in the last seven days then most writers accomplish in seven months. You've made it through the first huge week of NaNoWriMo.