Day Four: Still Slumming Around...

OK, so today the writing went a little better. I added a character...like I said. He's goofy but fun and makes the pages a little easier to write. I think it is hard for me because when I go to write a scene, I don't necessarily visualize it first. I hear it. I hear the dialogue, then I see the characters, then I see the backdrop, the setting etc. Maybe I need to consider writing some screenplays. They make better money anyway...

So I didn't make my goal today either. I doubt I will even though it is only six pm. I left the file I was working on at work...so now I can't remember where I last left off. that's the problem with working with multiple computers. I have three and save everything via multiple email accounts. So yeah...I will go to work tomorrow morning so that I can write off and on throughout the day...

Oh...how many words...I believe 900 or so...maybe 1000. I will have to confirm that tomorrow.

OH yeah...and speaking of countdowns...I am looking forward to the fourth harry potter movie. the fourth book really is my favorite still, although I really did like the sixth one too. I'm not doing a premiere party this year, I will be seeing the midnight showing with my HP friends then on saturday we are going to go see it on IMAX...I think Saturday...Maybe Friday. This is why I need my outlook calendar at all times. Anyone visiting cow-town is welcome to join me!

Cheers...