Day Three: Complete and Utter Failure

I know, I know. I haven't posted stats yet for day three. That's because it was a complete and utter failure. I only managed to get 424 words in. That's abuot a half a page to a page...I don't know. The sad thing is that I was actually trying to write. But everytime I sat down I couldn't come up with anything decent. In fact, it's not even just that the writing is bad, its that my character's are stuck and I still haven't figured out how to keep this scene from being boring.

So I followed the aged old advice and killed off a character...that almost worked. But then she was all alone...wondering around...nothing exciting there..so I had to add in a completely new character...who I was originally thinking I would kill but the more I write with him the more he pleads for his life. I guess well see. At least they have more chemistry on the page than the last two characters had. Anyway..that was the update for thursday.

Me.