Day 6: This must be heaven...

Today the writing came easily. Everytime I sat down at the computer I found the words I wanted to say. I've got two really cool characters that are shaping up nicely--Unfortunately neither of them is the protagonist but I think her voice/character/presence will become stronger as I continue writing.

So you want the low-down, dirty stats? ( I know you do...)

Today's Word Count: 1828!
Total Word Count......(insert drumroll here....) 8,949.

Yeah I know, I know. I'm a little short...I should be at 9,996 but hey that's only 1,000 off. That's still a lot of freakin words in one week. Considering on Friday I was at around 4,000 or so. That's a big jump over the weekend.

Best Line: She was dressed in some sort of weird Punk- Goth combination, as-if her wardrobe got confused jumping from one adolescent trend to another.

Worst Line: Most of them...mainly because 99% of the time I don't know what the hell I am talking about!

I just realized I am going to have to make some slight changes in these first few chapters based on establishing a timeline. Right now...I keep jumping back from dawn to broad daylight. I guess I have to pick one or the other and go with it. Just as long as I keep checking for inconsistencies like that.

Ta Ta