The Fatality of Boredom

I had to write again because my last entry was a little more negative than I like. But don’t fret. I am over it. I decided that part of my frustration was simply that I was bored. I am not one who deals well with having nothing to do. Doesn’t that just sound like a perfectionistic over-achiever? But anyway the very next day I came into work and I had a new project waiting on me. And imagine that. I have been in a better mood ever since.



I guess it is good that I learn this about myself now, while I am young. I get restless with something because I get bored with this. So the solution? Find something else to do. Keep things new and exciting. And that pesky fear of commitment. Well I think that the Marriage conference in Dallas will help me get over that. Yes. I said marriage conference. And yes, it’s in Dallas of all places.



Again. Oh well.



I have to have faith that, just like everything else, some good will come out of this.



Ok I am going to go now. But I leave you with this. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams” (Eleanor Roosevelt)