Better Books, Better Days

Good Morning All!

I have woken up in a considerably better mood. Which is a little surprising since I am about to embark upon the never ending week from hell. But it could be worse right? Just a few days. I can do this. Or so I keep telling myself.

I am just going to make this quick. Do a little shameless self-promotion for my friends...

I suppose you are wondering who those friends are. Well today they are people in my writing groups. I have been telling lots of you for months that I am in a writing group with actual writer--so I thought I would give you a taste of who some of those writers are. Besides after all that they have done for me...It is only fair that I continue to return the favor.

www.garybraunbeck.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~ccfinlay/
www.sff.net/people/melko/

Here are just a few to get you started. Gary, Charlie, and Paul. I figure if I list too many more no one will ever look at the sites, so I will just try to remember to post more later. Charlie's site has not been updated lately. He just sold a story yesterday actually. 17 days from submission to sale. That has to be some kind of record, for something unsolicited anyway. But I think that Gary and Paul's sites are more up to date.

Oh and by the way.. I have helped critique stories for them all. Yea Me!