The White Death

Otherwise known as the winter of 2010, the White Death is clearly upon us. For those of you who don't know this about me, I hate snow. I hate it. I hate walking in it, I hate driving in it. I don't sled, skate, ski or snow board. I hate boots, gloves, hats and mittens. I absolutely cannot stand the way the bottom of your pant legs get wet when walking to or from the car. Or how your socks get wet when you do that delicate dance to try and remove both boots without getting snow on the carpet or falling on your  A**.  Yes. I hate the fluffy white stuff. I might get a little sentimental on Christmas morning or when I see a beautiful forest covered with glistening icicles or shimmering snowflakes. But that is about as far as my love goes.

Thus I am planning on relocating in the next five years (as soon as I can convince my very needy parents to retire) to somewhere sunny. I don't care if I have to live surrounded by blue-haired old ladies. Everyone has to make sacrifices. I don't particularly like hurricanes either...that makes me nervous, but I love water so I think I am going to have to get over that.

Here are some photos of the white death...which incidentally has been great for my productivity. Lots of writing, lots of work on my special project. It's too bad I work at home and don't get a snow day from my real job. :)



I hope spring comes early. I've got some serious cabin fever working.