It's Official! Love Sex Magick Out!

I know it has been a while since I posted but I'll have you know I was actually working hard on my latest project. Last night all that hard work paid off and Love Sex Magick has made its first public appearance with a submission to the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award competition. You can read more about the competition at the link above. If your an aspiring writer and have a book lying around submissions close tomorrow at midnight.. If anyone has competed in past years, what did you think of the opportunity? I am hoping to make it to the actual reader voting stage. If I do, you better believe I will be promoting the heck out of it online and asking for your help in driving votes to Amazon.

Thanks to all who provided feedback prior to submission and the girls of OWN who are reviewing as I prepare to land an agent. Me thinks this is going to be an interesting year. Of course, because there is no rest for the weary, I am off to go write the first chapter of book two!