Happy Half- Birthday to Me!!!

Today, Feb 26, is my half-birthday. I know. My parents say it is silly to celebrate your half-birthday. But I find that sometimes we don't spend enough time celebrating. Why should I have to wait a whole year to celebrate all the good things that are happening. Half-Birthdays are great, they are low pressure, don't require a ton of gifts or extravagant parties. It's just you and the people you care about most, having a good time.

Which is why of course I am posting an entry on my awesome blog. Thanks so much for being a part of my writing journey! When I make it big (notice I said when, not if), I will always remember the blood, sweat, and tears we shared together. There is always time to chat with friends and fans!

So what is my half-birthday present....

I'm getting a MACBOOK!!!! Woo Hoo. Tax Gods finally came through and that money is burning a hole in my pocket. I will take pictures and post as soon as I have it in my hot little hands. And yes, that is a very extravagant gift for a half-bday present...but this is a big half-bday. I'm going to be 30 in six months! Eek. That makes me feel so old and yet so established!

Cheers!