So the program I am using to do this blog changed. I would like to say that is the reason that I have not posted in a while. That the technology is in a period of transition and I there are still a few kinks that have prevented me from blogging. Is that a word? Blogging? Anyway. That isn't the truth. The truth is I am too damn busy. For the blog, not for you. I am 23 and I already need a personal assistant.



So, my life is not about to slow down anytime soon. Not before July, and even then, probably September is more realistic. But I can't keep making excuses. I just need to be grateful that I have a life to keep me busy. That I am blessed with a job that I like, and a family who most of the time cares, and friends, friends who would move mountains to make my day just a little bit brighter. I would be nothing without my friends.



So I promise that I will have something published by the end of this year lol. I have two or three short stories, that I am feeling pretty good about. The deal is I was told to submit them to the top dogs first, and I don't know if I like that. I don't have any illusions about the superiority of my pieces. So I sometimes feel that submitting them to the big prestigious markets is a waste of time. I could send it straight to the little fish who are more likely to take it anyway.



What else do I need to say. Hey you know if I get a story sold then can I get a fan club? I really want a fan club. Does the founder get to be the president?



Ok so I have sooo much to do. I need to keep working on HP3 Party. I need to review 4 stories, I need to revise the first three chapters of my own novel to submit next week AND I have a story to mail out and two others to finish. Getting all that done this month, let alone week, is pushing it. But that is going to be my goal. I gotta speed up my writing process. I think it's about time I kick it up a notch.



Peace out.