AND I FELL....AND IT WAS GOOD



Part of me wants to stay here forever, part of me is resenting the moment when someone will come and rip it all away. Not intentionally, it is a weird kind of thing to describe, but just by being, they are taking away. Their presence overwhelms my sense of self. Walls come back up, intentional or unintentional, and it's like I forget how to breathe.



So I kind of want to savor this moment, this weekend, the things I learned, the people I met, the side of me I discovered. I want to bask in the glow for a while before reality slams into me like a freight train. I am not ready to deal with other peoples problems, be it work, or personal, and because I do care, and I don't want to offend them, I think I am just going to stick to myself for a couple more days.



hmmmm. Yeah, I am not going to say anymore. Silence is such a wonderful thing.