Everything's bigger in Texas

Sorry. It's been a while since you've heard from me. I just returned from a week in Texas. It was business, trust me. Next to maybe, alaska, there is no other state i would rather avoid. Although, even alaska had temperatures in the high sixties last week. It was looking pretty promising from 100 plus Dallas.



And now I am back from that bizarre place. And thrilled. But once again I am stuck writing. i am upset because I wrote the beginning of this chapter, and now I can't find it. I have a hunch that it is on a computer disk, unfortunately it won't load now, on my computer. Great. Now I need to rewrite it. And I am struggling, because I liked what I had and I can't get that back.



Then I went to the library, found a new book, that is sort of on my topic, and as always I freaked out, because I think, great one more book that people will compare me to. Or that could have been my novel. I get scared that someone else is going to write my story. Ironically it just puts more pressure on me, and make it harder to write.



So that is my life. Plus I have a had a lot of distractions both at work, and in my personal life. Writing is still a priority, of course, but I had to shift gears a little bit. Anyway. I'll get there. It's just going to take time.



So it's almost my year anniversary. If only I could get a completed draft of this stupid manuscript. I would feel a little better about it. I have got to go to work now.



bye.