Wednesday Special

It's been a very long week and I'm only halfway through it. So instead of doing my readings for school or polishing up the trainings for work, I'm sitting on the couch with a watermelon margarita and a never-ending supply of teenage goodness. Today's special, Kyle XY and Pretty Little Liars. I know what you are thinking.  Random??? Yes. Netflix is my dealer. It supplies the goods. A constant stream of shows that I never had the desire to watch are suddenly populating my queue. And of course a show is ALWAYS better when you watch a couple episodes back to back. You can get hooked pretty quickly.

So that's my excuse for Kyle XY. I always thought of it as a kids show, something I'd never be caught watching. My father tried to get me to watch it once but I ignored him. He watches anything on TV, including Hanna Montana or Wizards of Waverley Place. But in the last year I've started watching more shows on ABC Family, Pretty Little Liars and Make it or Break it to name a few. I find them fun, distracting, full of teenage angst. Just the way I like my YA books! So when my dealer (Netflix) told me I would like Kyle XY I decided to give it a shot. Now I'm already on season 2.

And Pretty Little Liars, well I just love this show to death. They have the best dressed cast ever!! No one comes close on the teen scene, and even if we expand to all primetime the only possible challenger is Ghost Whisperer. But she's just one girl and PLL has four!

Don't believe me? See it for yourself.