Eclipse Soundtrack Coming Soon!

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Soundtrack

A few lucky Twilight fans had the opportunity to listen to the The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Soundtrack and there have been pretty good reviews. There are two versions available. The standard album has 15 tracks but the deluxe version has a whopping 19 songs. I have to admit, I was not a fan of the New Moon Soundtrack. I purchased a few individual tracks, but wasn't impressed enough to buy the entire CD. Ah, the beauty of the digital music revolution. I do own the Twilight soundtrack and I absolutely love it.  And I am psyched about what I am hearing for the Soundtrack for the latest movie.

Here is a sneak peak, the Muse, Love is Forever video.


If you liked that you can check out more samples online soon. The albums release date is June 8th.  Check it out.