10 TV Characters Who Need a Spin-off Series

True Blood: The Complete Second Season (HBO Series)Check out this article over on tvsquad.com on 10 TV Characters Who Need a Spin-off Series! As a fan of True Blood, Weeds and Entourage (no I am not a pay for TV cable snob I just like showtime and HBO) I agree that these characters would make some fine spin-offs. Lafayette is one of those characters who is so much more developed on the show than I think he ever was in the books and as a result he is pretty freaking awesome. I was devastated at the season one cliffhanger when I thought he might be dead. But I hear Alan Ball loves Lafayette as much as the fans do, so he may be safe for now.

Weeds: Season Five [Blu-ray]

And what about Andy from Weeds! Hello. He is my favorite character on the show by far. I agree that the show is getting a little old. Can I technically say that If I watched all five seasons in the last two weeks? The earlier stuff was much better and really, how much more trouble can Nancy get into? Mexican Drug Lord Politician is pretty freaking big.

Check out the article and let me know your thoughts. Who do you want to see get a spin-off show?