And he said, "Let there be blogs"

It's the little things that make life great. Waking up in the morning to find the world covered in a blanket of snow. Turning on the tv to discover a marathon of your favorite show. And it's the smallest things about the people closest to you that warm your heart after they are long gone. Like the way a sterling silver ID braclet hangs from the wrist, or the scratchyness that comes with the mornings first words. It's the things you get used to each day, that you miss the most when there gone and yet ironically those are the same little things that make life worth living.



I'm not sure why I felt the need ot share that. I woke up early this morning, the house was still, and this is what was on my mind. I've been thinking about it all day, reminiscing about the past--day dreaming about the future. But isn't that what a snowy winter Sunday is made for? Sitting on a couch with a cup of tea; a crackling fire, bowl of soup and good book; that is what the day was meant for.



All that thinking and I believe that I have come up with one conclussion, that whatever life brings my way, be it trying or a breeze I can get though it. And I am lucky I think, to have such great people in my life. I've been thinking that maybe that is a good thing.