The sneak preview

So don't hate me. I have written in my blog. Unfortunately my computer crashed before the entry posted and I lost somewhere in cyberspace. Don't you hate when that happens.



Anyway...



Life is interesting. I have to thank an old friend now, because it was while talking with them that I had one of those life shattering epiphanies that kick you off your feet and leave you flat on your ass. Hmmm. Can I say Ass? well if not sorry. I was referring to the animal. lol. Anywho...I had this amazing revelation that provided me with insight and understanding into the decisions I have and have not been making for the past year and a half. But I say that is way too long and it is about time I start stepping up to the plate. I think it's time to KICK IT UP A NOTCH!!!!!



That being said, I should explain my last entry. It wasn't exactly clear. I have indeed started my own organization. I have bylaws, and the beginnings of a business plan. I have an invite list for board members. I have papers to file for incorporation and 501(c)3 status. And one day, hopefully sooner than later, we will have paid staff positions. I already have a list of people I would like to work with and or consult with for specific areas.



Anway, please check out the website www.writenowteens.org and purchase something on our cafe press shop! I will try and let you know when things are updated. Until then, keep your eyes and ears open. You might be on my hit list. If you want to be more involved send me an email. I will get you on the mailing list.



I'm out.