Theme of the Day....

Today was all about revisions...apparently the cosmos want me to know that I'm not alone in my struggles to get LSM ready for prime time.  Two quick examples that I just had to share....

1. The Simpsons episode this evening starred Mel Gibson who was screening a movie in springfield and obsessed with good reviews. Of course Homer gave a negative review and despite the fact that all of the other review were amazing he became obsessed with creating a movie that stood up to Homer's taste. Of course, that was a horrid idea and you can only imagine what happened!! It was pretty appropriate, given my mood yesterday.

2. Had to share the quote of the day that I randomly stumbled upon on the FF&P Blog. "We all know the secret to good writing is rewriting--or at least we should!  I’ve never met an author who turned out a perfect manuscript on the first go." Again the perfect sentiment for where my mindset is this week. 


Anyway, hope you all are doing well. Please say hello and if you get a moment hop on over to my side project www.wickedjungle.com. We have two new stories up and would love to know what you think.