Fun to be had for Writers

Just wanted to share a few fun things happening around the blogosphere this week. Writers, this post is for you!!

Jane Friedman of Writer's Digest has a weekly feature on her blog where she recaps the best writer tweets. My favorite one by @MarleneStringer "Received 12 rejections in one day? STOP subbing that Q! You are targeting the wrong agents, or the Q needs revision".

Check out the rest of the article here: Best Tweets for Writers

Also the Guide to Literary Agents blog is hosting its third "Dear Lucky Agent" Contest and this time the focus is on Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy authors. So if you fall into this category, I would hop on over to the site and check out the contest rules. I already sent in my entry.  I figured, what could it hurt. Apparently they do these contests a couple times a month and the genre changes with the agent.  So bookmark the site and check it out every so often to see what they have lined up.