Novel Update: Finished: well, sort of.

Hi All.

I know I've been MIA for a while. I hope you've enjoyed the video clips I've been posting. I wanted to give folks a quick update on my newest WIP (work in progress). I have officially finished the first draft of Love Sex Magic. I am super excited as it was a ton of fun to write and I did about 40k in the last month to finish it. I'm getting crits on the first three chapters from two different writing groups and getting a lot of positive feedback(which is always a good thing). I think the readers are falling for the characters as quickly as I did. (LOL).

So, "what's next?", you ask. I am cleaning up the first three chapters and putting together a synopsis for a novel package review from the editor of Juno Books. Yea! If you've ever met Paula, she's super nice and has a great eye for talent. :) I mean she bought books from three off my writing group buddies.

That said, since I didn't formally submit my first novel (it has yet to come together in the manner that I'd like and truly meet my vision), I am really excited about getting to shop Love Sex Magic around. I hope to get it all polished up this month (August) and be ready to send out to agents early fall. If I could get some quick traction on this baby this year, I'd be a very happy girl.

I may be looking for 1 or 2 beta readers soon, so if you have any interest please let me know!! I try to return the favor as much as possible, because I believe it is such an important part of the process.