I'd give it all for the Sookie...

Or something like that. The 24hr Countdown to Sookie Contest is well underway, with less than 16 hours to enter! And as promised, I just keep bringing you more Sookie. Man all those folks who who weren't online today are going to sad, sad, sad. Maybe you should call them, DM them, shoot them an email and say, "Hey did you see the kick-ass contest with the Dead and Gone give away and the super awesome True Blood t-shirt?"

Or not. Your choice. But if it were me, I wouldn't want to explain to my reading buddy why I won an awesome cool prize and didn't even bother to tell them about the contest!

Oh yeah, you are probably thinking, "Come on, Melissa. Get to the good stuff."

Well here it is, an interview from Charlaine Harris from the Wall Street Journal. Seriously, the WSJ? Wow, she's getting around. Oh, did I mention, there is an excerpt here too? Just a little teaser:

The closer I got to the vampire bar, the more my pulse picked up. This was the downside to the blood bond I had with Eric Northman. Read an excerpt from "Dead and Gone"


Read the full interview here:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124120839635478289.html

AND DON"T FORGET TO ENTER THE CONTEST. (As if you needed the reminder)