Attack of the Killer Urban Fantasy Novels

So, I am not sure how it happened really. One day I was so bored to tears with my reading material that I picked up Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and decided to relive the tale from beginning to end. Then suddenly the layers of ice and inches of snow melted away and every week that I visited the bookstore I found a new book by one of my Fab Five Authors. Now I have three new books to read and I am afraid to start them! I don't know which one to read first, I know that as soon as I get past the first page I will be sucked in. Then, much like good S-E-X it will be over to soon. I'll have to mentally let go of one set of characters and get psyched up about a different set, and then the cycle will start all over again. I doubt I'll be able to stretch it out for a month.

My "mother" (Melissa says, rolling her eyes) had the ludicrous idea of reading one book per month to stretch out the gap between now and the next Fab Five book release. I thought she had actually succeeded in being sarcastic(because she is the only person in the world who doesn't get it) but she was really trying to be helpful. Hmm. She's actually things that someone like me, who puts book release dates on her calendar and gets psyched about release parties, has enough restraint to keep a high priority book on the shelf for months without reading it? Granted I have several books that I haven't read yet, other urban fantasy novels, desperately trying to break into Melissa's inner circle. When I get desperate, which is bound to happen in the next thirty days, I'll pick one up and give it a shot. But only after I've gone through all stages of grief and withdrawl.

So it all comes down to this. Which book is going to win out. Pride by Rachel Vincent, White Witch, Black Curse by Kim Harrison, or Bone Crossed by Pattricia Briggs. I'll ask my twitter followers!