Fun New Links

So, this is a little overdue, but I went through the site and updated the links section to reflect some of my new favorites. You may notice that a certain author fell off the list (if you can figure out who it was, you probably know me very well. If you can't well--I'm not about to name them here!) I added a lot of authors, some of which have been recommended to me, but I haven't had an opportunity to finish reading. I am proud to say, the books are all on my shelves.

Also my personal favorite, I have added some newbie authors trying to break into the business. I think you will enjoy checking out their websites. They are great people and have a lot (i mean a lot!) to say.

This weekend I started sketching out book two in the Salem's Triad Series. We'll see how that goes.

Peace out.