Just a Little Update: Fangs, Fur, and Fey

So in a feeble attempt to put the world on pause, I made a last minute decision to attend the Fangs, Fur and Fey Mini-Conference that is being held in tandem with Conestoga. The con is in Tulsa, Oklahoma and I know you are all scratching your head asking why. Why! Why! Why!

I'll tell you why...

I like Oklahoma. I have great friends there women who inspire me and encourage me. I have an opportunity to attend a lifechurch.tv campus instead of watching it online. Then their is networking galore! There are at least four key authors, fantastic women who are somewhat new to the scene that I really admire and would love to get the chance to chat with them. I have a ton of question for them about breaking into the industry and building a fan base. Plus, it would be nice to build some more connections with serious writers that don't have avoidance issues. This will be a real test for me...because I tend to sit back and take it all in. This time I am going to have to get my hands dirty.

I do have my pitch pretty much down.

Woohoo.

M.