Anyway, the new year has become my muse and life continues to inspire me every single day. So to offer you some inspiration here is something a little new. My weekly playlist. Most of these songs you can listen to online at the artists website. Or download it at iTunes for 99 cents. It's practically the only thing you can get for less than a dollar these days.
At first glance these songs might sound sappy or depressing. I challenge you to go deeper. I think they are all about HOPE.
Playlist #1: A New Year
- Save Room, by John Legend www.johnlegend.com
- Boston, by Augustana http://www.vh1.com/artists/you_oughta_know/
- 9 Crimes, by Damien Rice www.damienrice.com
- Fix You, by Coldplay http://mv.us.music.yahoo.com/player/default.asp?cid=1&ps=0&vid=22406038&bw=319&tw=LaunchVideoTarget&pv=9%2E0
- Nothing Left to Lose, by Mat Kearney http://www.vh1.com/artists/you_oughta_know/
- Show Me, by John Legend www.johnlegend.com
- Suddenly I See, by KT Tunstall http://www.vh1.com/artists/you_oughta_know/
Happy New Year!!!